Circuit Breaker Measures Update
In light of the increased risk of community transmission of the COVID-19 virus, the ACMI team will have the following measures in place from 7 April until 4 May 2020:
- The team will work from home (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm)
- All Skills Development Classes will continue to remain suspended. If you have questions please Call/Whatsapp: 8600 3583
- The Case Management Pastoral Care Ministry:
- Meetings and updates with beneficiaries will be done over the phone or on Whatsapp Video Call.
- Any multi-disciplinary discussions with other agencies and organisations will be conducted through video conference.
- If you are a migrant and need help (Physical, Mental, Emotional) or need advice or to talk to someone about your problems, please call our Migrant Helpline: 9188 9162. Please be assured that our Case ministry will do their best to attend to your need.
We provide assistance to all migrants in Singapore regardless of religion, nationality, language and socio-economic status. – So please reach out to us if you need help during this time.
It is indeed a challenging time for all of us.
Let’s stay united, do our part and walk this journey together!
See our efforts to support vulnerable migrants during COVID-19 HERE.
This is certainly a challenging and scary time for all of us. But know that we all can do our part to render help to one another. Every effort no matter how small, will go a long way.
Let us remain united and work together and do our part to #flattenthecurve.💪
We’ll get through this!