Day 6/10 – What is the full life?
“I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” (John 10:10)
In all that we do, we must always put the person at the center, including the spiritual dimension.
- Empower people with the confidence and freedom to make a change for their lives
- Help each other have peaceful and fair relationships with one another
- Guide those with resources (land, money, etc.) to use it in a sustainable way so access to resources may last for future generations
- Share with others your knowledge and skills. Support them and encourage them to learn and to pass it on to others.
- Tell others about your faith.
Read Pope Francis’s Migrant Sunday Message here
PAUSE AND REFLECT
- What does “full life” mean to me?
- How do I help the other person reach his/her full potential and live a full life?
- Does my work foster the development of each person and the whole person?
SHARE YOUR REFLECTIONS HERE
Your reflection and sharing can be a source of healing and inspiration to others.
We will be compiling your responses and sharing it on our website and social media from 29 September 2019. Thank you for your sharing!